What do you want to see at Campus Party?
Campus Party’s CSI (Content Search Investigation) is a collaborative tool which allows the campusero community to help select the content (workshops, competitions, special activities) and speakers at the next edition of Campus Party.
Campus Party is a community driven event, and we believe that you, the campuseros, should have a say in the content of each edition. CSI is where you can suggest, vote, discuss and share content about the various subjects and themes covered at Campus Party.
Any registered campusero can participate in CSI and make their voice heard.
If you are not yet registered, we invite you to join us here.
- Before submitting any proposals, use the “advanced search” feature to check that your speaker or subject hasn’t already been submitted.
- Then go to “suggest” and enter the URL of the article/news/speaker.
- Categorize your submission.
- Be sure to add tags and include a label with the name of the content area/personality/subject. For example, CampusBot + multiple tags separated by commas (artificial intelligence, nasa, free software) + a label with your proposal for the format of the content (talk, workshop, debate, challenge or other) + the country the speaker/subject hails from.
- Description: Make your case for why you think the content should be included in Campus Party. All submissions are posted to CSI, but only those which receive the most votes are classified as “published.”
- To vote, click on the “latest proposals” section.
- Choose the proposals you like and click on the arrows icon. You can also make an idea less popular by down-voting it.
- If you are the one who suggests a topic, your vote has been registered by default so you don’t need to do it again.
In addition, you can look up your favorite proposals, check the most popular tags and the latest comments in the menu on the right.
You can also look up the “TOP TAGS” where the most popular tags are displayed larger.
At the end of the News page you will find a form to submit your comment.
CSI allows you to share content that you consider interesting on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or Delicious, among others.
In this option, you can make your personal selection of interesting contents, save them and view more information about them.
- Voting for the ideas suggested by other users is as important as submitting them.
- Check related links on the content you have submitted, they might be interesting and your comments will enrich those proposals.
- Tell us how you want to see your proposed theme applied in the event (conference, workshop, competitions, etc.)
- Use the right tags and follow the guidelines: don’t write complete sentences and avoid compound words as much as possible, don’t forget your idea’s implementation.
- Update and complete your user profile.
- Explore CSI. Check out the most popular proposals, vote and comment!
CSI is currently in beta mode; if you have questions or suggestions to improve this tool, contact us: